Sunday, May 20, 2007

Poem - Irony of Life !

This poem was forwarded to me by a very dear friend of minez.

Aren't we all stuck in this rat race
Guys don't find the right girls to match
Girls don't find the right boys and often their head they scratch
Probably by now you memorized every profile on Sikhnet
But still haven't met the one, I can totally bet.

Some of you might be looking for a dream job
But end up in a job worse than that of Sponge Bob
Some of you like me just got nothing to do
So we just write a rhyme, and act like monkeys in this manmade zoo.

Some of you want to fight for issues strong
Some of you just like singing a song
Some of you are just dragging life along
Some of you just find everything wrong.

Well I have no solutions which I can give
All I can say is you can consider this
When you are feeling lonely and down
Remember the things that make you frown.

After that just remember these
Why did the ant not eat the sugar sweet?The reason being it had Diabetes
If an elephant falls in a swimming pool, how does it come out?
I know you are thinking hard and you are now in a big doubt
Are you sure you are ready or you need some more time yet?
Well anyways the answer is it will come out Wet.

What do you call a polar bear with ear muffs?
Put your thinkin caps on, but I know you have no clue
Well call it anything as it cannot hear you
Looks like you guys have had enough.

So if you feel lonely and heavy like a log
Just post a request on VIX's blog
And I could come up with something more miserable than this
That would make your own sorry plight feel like heavenly bliss. (LOL)

No comments: