Friday, May 18, 2007

BLAME ....!!!



Let's see if I understand how the world works lately...


If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work,
he blames the restaurant.


If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of
lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home
drunk, he blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners,

you blame television.




If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame
the gun manufacturer.





And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries
to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers
kill him instead, the mother of the deceased
blames the airline.


I must have lived too long to understand the world as it
is anymore. So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is
parked in front of this computer, I want you to blame
Bill Gates...okay?




Bye!
Have a Great Day!

No comments: