Saturday, June 30, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle...

Few days back I was attending a dealer’s meeting in Tatanagar. It was also a welcome party for our new Gm..Mr Jha. It was a lovely evening..people were busy lissening to the GM speech.. Suddenly, a ring tone starts playing in a dealer’s mobile .. Everyone including the GM started looking towards the direction from where the sound was originating…of course with a big grin ear-to-ear! I just thanked god It wasn't me...lol.

A single ringtone made him land into such an embarrassing situation.

Just chk out for urself – Here’s the LINK for the ringtone.( I found this juss for u guyz)..

I am sure there would be hundreds of such variations…but I simply love this ringtone ..Though I would never set this as my ringtone :)…hahaha!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really hilarious:)
Well gotta say, cell phones can really land u in unforeseen embarrassment! One just needs to know what tone to set, where, even if one is lullabied every night, with the same tone:)

Anonymous said...

hehe..u know what. This put me in an embarrassing situation myself today. I clicked on this link just with people around me...and they all started staring at me like anything!!
As always.keep the good work going !!

Anonymous said...

hehe..u know what. This put me in an embarrassing situation myself today. I clicked on this link just with people around me...and they all started staring at me like anything!!
Looking like a dumbo there.lol.
And as Niky said..Just beware while setting the tone!
As always.keep the good work going !!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha..I’ve heard some really loud and blaring ringtones which are scary ..But this one is just hilarious..
@ FAttitude(lol) - saale do baar comment karkay nikki ko impress kar raha hai kya...

Anonymous said...

Niky I am so happy for u..Brother like BullzASS(LOL) r very rare to find ..must b feeling secured all the time..really BHAI ho toh Aisa.

Anonymous said...

Boyzzz - Just chill!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vix,
The tune is really funny..I liked it very much..
and am sure very soon..in one of our indian movies this will be used..
You have really good posts all the time..
have fun