Friday, June 8, 2007

Being-in-Touch

To be in Touch - I once thought it to be a very simple statement, but the meaning it holds is probably zillion times heavier... How does it matter whether you are in touch or not? Good question haan..but does that carry an equally good answer? Well may not be a good answer, but a sad answer.. It matters.. and that too sometimes painfully.


Well as we move on in life, we get to know a lot of people, but only a few tend to stick on. If we ignore the few as well, well.. then there is nothing more to be said here.


As someone who loves to be in touch with people, I have made the mistake of not being in touch with some of my once-close friends. And with that, I have lost some very good friends. LOST.. that s it.. there is no going back, because, I am guilty.. I AM GUILTY of not being in touch with my friends.


When did dis hit me? When I heard the news of a friend's death, I was stunned. I got this news from another common friend. I felt guilty of not being there for him when he would ve needed a friend the most. I felt guilty of not being able to call him and speak to him. Now dis pain doesnt tends to get away.


This made me email many of my other friends and start the being-in-touch process once again. I have missed another close friend's wedding, and another friend's maternity. But I will make up for this all.

I hope I get another chance.....

And I learnt a lesson dat I wanted to convey all of you - It doesnt hurt to be in touch... but it really hurts very much not to be in touch......

Plz be in touch....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true..had de same experience sum time back! take care.

Anonymous said...

So u better be-in-touch.lol.nice post tho!!!

ham said...

WELL SAID~! i hope u r on u r way touching everybody u know~~!lol~! gr8 post....coz it was from the core of u r heart.......

Anonymous said...

Jus came across you blog and was browsing through all your earlier once too...well...Nice work yo! you make people think n realize..Keep up the gud work!
Mind tellin us more abt urself in the "ABOUT ME" section...