Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Proverbs -!!!

HI friends.... these are some PROVERBS.... so if u all want to add more to these feel free to do so....but only good ones not the ghisa pitta ones..


We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads.

Woman is like your shadow; Follow her-she flies; Fly from her-she follows...

A woman's honor consists in the good opinion the world has of her...

There is nothing better than a good woman and nothing worse than a bad one

Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, love more, and all good things will be yours.


My mind not only wonders, sometimes it leaves completely..

If you laugh a lot, when you get older your wrinkles will be in the right places.


Good judgment comes from experience; and experience, well, that comes from bad judgment.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow, but at least nothing more can happen to me yesterday.

I have a photographic memory. unfortunately, it only offers same-day service.

Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here are some which I was able to compile..hope they are able to tickle your funny bones and not offend the women's right people..

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Unknown said...

Here is a list of some nice statements...have a laugh

-- "Only one beer is enough to make me drunk, but to remind u, it'll be 9th one"----lol

-- "It's not fair, so little life and so many girls"

--"Familiarity breeds children"

--"Life is sexually transmitted"

--"We do precision guesswork"

--"Justice: A decision in your favor"

--"I like feminists; I think they're cute"

--"BIGAMIST --- A heavy fog in Italy"

--"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"

--"Sooner or later, EVERYONE stops smoking"

--"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor"

--"I miss my wife's cooking. . . . as often as I can"

--"Multitasking: Screwing up several things at once"

--"Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast"

--"Take my advice; I don't use it anyway."

Unknown said...

Here are some more...

* If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

* Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

* Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.

* Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

* A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

* If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

* My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

* If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

* Always yield to temptation, because it may not pass your way again.

* Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

* A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel good.

* Alcohol kills slowly. So what? Who is in a hurry?

* Can you do anything that other people can't? Sure, I can read my handwriting!

* Divorce has become so common that my wife and I are staying married just to be different.